- Social Media Optimization - How to properly and effectively optimize sites, blogs, and connect with online communities. This includes using tags, keywords of online content, boosting search engine optimization in top tier blogs and social networks. (Polyvore, Tumblr, Wordpress)
- Blogging and Community Relations - A blog is a great way to talk about the day to day events going on with a company and brand. This is a diary type with words, pictures and videos. Picking a blog layout, custom branded skins, widgets and what makes a great post is included. Learn what is the difference between a good blog and a great one.
- Influencer Connection - Connects you with the appropriate blogger for your specific product. When your brand and product is reviewed by Tier 1 and Tier 2 bloggers, it creates buzz in the Blogosphere. They are knowledgeable about the product category and authority to speak about it. The bloggers will provide a genuine review of the product.
- Digital Media Production - Work with clients to produce and edit audio and video content for distribution and syndication via YouTube
- Social Media Training - Personal and custom training to answer questions about the tools to why social media is important for brand building, media relations, customer experience and internal communications. Will gage the social media presence compared to its competitors. (Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare)
- Facebook Management - Having a presence on Facebook is now a basic requirement for companies and brands. This is a great platform to have direct dialog with your consumers. This includes setting up your group, fan page, photo album creations, fielding queries and to actively promote products and events.
- Grow a Fanpage - Facebook advertising is a great way to push a product launch, event or Fan page in a targeted way. By determining the geographic, demographic and key words - We can work with any budget to create the best Facebook Ad campaign for your specific need. You decide how much you want to spend per day and for how many days. This is recommended for specific campaigns and budgets.
- VIP Giftbags- One of the best ways to get into the hands of the right people is to participate in VIP Gift bags. Get into high profile events and relevant gifting lounges with your brand and products. We will handle all logistics to make sure you get to be involved in the way that makes the most sense for your brand.
- Twitter Reporters - A team of 4-6 attractive and social media savvy ladies will infiltrate your event with iPhones and Blackberries. They will be the 'fly on the wall' and 'the social butterfly'. Actively Tweeting and Twitpics for all guests and creating a parallel online experience for the duration of the event.
- Hosting - This is branding experience that will engage all 5 senses. Media attendance, invitation to influential social media personalities and lots of photos. Connected with the best DJ's, venues, hosts and videographers - this event will live on long after the confetti is thrown.